Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Another Day in MY life..

Today has been a hard day. I have been sick with migraine and nausea .. the nausea has been around way too long.. been since before Christmas holidays so its time to give it an Eviction notice. No time for all that stuff..

I want to work on some crafty projects this month and get them uploaded to my Youtube channel for all to enjoy.  I have a list of some fun projects I want to get done if I can get my health and body to cooperate at the same time.

Tonight I am delighted to be watching Mai Larsen class live on youtube. I love the live shows and interaction between all the ladies there. If you get chance to pop over its on Want2Scrap channel instead of her personal one. Lots of beautiful projects being made!

Kids go back to school Friday.. Why on a Friday is beyond me.. It makes more sense to go back on Monday but I didn't make the schedule. They are calling for SNOW tonight so we will see if they actually go back Friday or not lol.

Well Im off to watch the show.. Have a great rest of night everyone! Thanks for beaming in on my little space in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment